Monday 4 January 2010

Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my new blog on small container gardens in the tropics. I've moved to many different homes over the years and so I have often carried my garden with me. Most of the time I have lived in temperate zones and there is a lot of information for plant lovers that cover plants in that area. However, for the last six years, I've lived in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in a tall apartment building with a small balcony. Malaysia is a beautiful tropical country with many different types of fauna. Most of it is native, but you can get temperate zone plants here too. In my blog I want to introduce you to different plants you can have in pots, how to care for them and how to get the best out of them. I will also include photos of beautiful balconies I come across and I'd love to hear your ideas too.

So, welcome and let's getting planting...


No comments:

Post a Comment